Abel HR Blog

Office snack ideas

Have you ever tried working on an empty stomach? It’s not a pleasant experience and your “hangry” self might not be the best person to work with. Hence, the ingenuity of office snacking. However, not all snacks are created equal. While some may energize you through the day, some munchies can make your blood sugar […]

How to Hire an Employee

Your employees are the best and most indispensable assets in your business. And you must take care of your employees, especially the A-players. But how can you snatch the crème de la crème in the workforce industry? It’s simple. Follow these helpful steps on how to hire an employee who will boost your business revenue […]

Ways to Celebrate Work Anniversaries

With companies increasingly reeling from what experts are calling “The Great Resignation,” now more than ever, it feels important to celebrate retention milestones, such as work anniversaries. Abel HR is currently gearing up to celebrate its 30th anniversary — with several of the original employees still in place! Below, we outline our top ways to […]

Productivity Hacks

If there’s one performance metric that leaders and managers find most crucial, it’s productivity. With technology and the information highway in full use, there are no more excuses not to do more. In addition, competition is fierce, and companies need to level up in every aspect of the business. Here are amazing productivity hacks that […]

Handling your Company Linkedin Page

Having a company page on LinkedIn is a must for ventures of all sizes today. As a business networking platform, it is designed for firms and individuals to interact and possibly collaborate with one another. That said, learning how to connect with fellow industry leaders and potential employees by mastering a company LinkedIn page is […]

What is Emotional Intelligence at Work?

Human beings are driven by emotion, and how we feel can greatly affect how we approach tasks, people, and events. Though we’re used to dealing with different emotions every day, it can become more challenging when we have to navigate through it at work – where crucial and objective decisions have to be made every […]

The Importance of Getting Employees Involved in Your Social Media Marketing

When we talk about branding products, services, or even your overall company, we typically think about traditional marketing routes, such as print or web-based advertising. However, businesses are increasingly harnessing the power of social media to promote their products through the power of social media marketing and are leveraging their employees to engage in these […]

Top Time Management Tips

Time management is the ability to organize and plan how to allot time between activities. Only 18% of our population have adopted an effective time management system. Meanwhile, the other 82% don’t use time management at all. A great time management system leads to increased productivity and focus. Here are the top time management tips […]

Ways to Build Trust

A successful company is built on trust. This is an essential factor to encourage engagement, productivity, and collaboration between your employees. Entrepreneurs and managers must build trust in the workplace to foster work relationships.  A study shows that companies that revolve around trust contribute to 106 percent more energy, 74 percent less stress, 76 percent […]

Building a Great Internship Program

Internships are highly vital for college students. It gives them their first taste of working in the industry and provides them with valuable experience as they start their career.  However, it must also be emphasized that a good internship program can also benefit a company. If you’re researching how to create your own internship program […]